Welcome to the AK in the UK blog. We’ll be chronicling our jaunt across the three countries on the main Great Britain island: England, Wales and Scotland.
Curious where we’ll be? Well, then. Peruse at your leisure our planned itinerary:
- Aug 31 – Fly Out
- Sep 01 – Land in London. Train to Bristol to acclimate. Sleep in Bristol.
- Sep 02 – Train to Bath and bus to Stonehenge. Sleep in Bristol.
- Sep 03 – Train to Cardiff, Wales. Sleep in Bristol.
- Sep 04 – Train to Moreton-in-Marsh. Sleep in M-i-M.
- Sep 05 – Explore more Cotswolds. Sleep in M-i-M.
- Sep 06 – Train to Liverpool. Sleep in Liverpool.
- Sep 07 – Liverpool. Sleep in Liverpool.
- Sep 08 – Pick up car in AM. Drive through the Lake District. Stay in Keswick.
- Sep 09 – FLY BY THE SEAT OF OUR PANTS! Drive to Oban.
- Sep 10 – Drive to Loch Ness, Inverness, Dingwall. Sleep in Drynachan.
- Sep 11 – Highlands. Isle of Skye. Sleep in Drynachan.
- Sep 12 – Drive to Edinburgh. Sleep in Eburgh.
- Sep 13 – Edinburgh. Sleep in Edinburgh.
- Sep 14 – Edinburgh. Sleep in Edinburgh.
- Sep 15 – Drive to Durham. Hadrian’s Wall. Sleep in Durham.
- Sep 16 – Drive to York. Drop car. Sleep in York.
- Sep 17 – York. Sleep in York.
- Sep 18 – Train to London. Sleep in London.
- Sep 19 – London. Sleep in London.
- Sep 20 – London. Sleep in London.
- Sep 21 – Fly home. 😦
Updates could happen. We like to change stuff up!